Welcome to the Dragon's Pen, the blog of an aspiring kiwi author ... chatting about reading, writing, querying and publishing

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just Passing Through ....

This is just a quick note as I'm passing though.

I just wanted to reassure you all that I haven't been crushed beneath a mountain of boxes - though I have come close once or twice. I'm still here, still kicking.

We're moving house this weekend. A very long and and convoluted story it is too. One I may share with you next week when I get some breathing space.

For now it is enough to say, thank God! it has all worked out. We have a house, it's the house we wanted and we are moving in. We started running a number of loads of boxes today and will move in the final large items of furniture on Monday and finally, the new place will be home.

Thanks to all of you for all your support over these last crazy few weeks. You're the best.

I'm off to get some much need sleep, hope you all have a good weekend, and I'll catch you back here for the next installment next week.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you that everything turned out the way you wanted it. Hope the move goes well and I look forward to catching up with you when the dust settles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Can't wait to give you the guided tour! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief. Good to hear everything has worked out for you and the family.

    I'd hate to think you'd be wandering the streets of Mosgiel looking for an underbridge to sleep under, hands out begging for alms and getting the kids selling matchsticks on the road corners.

    We'll call that Plan B, for winter of next year.
    - Chris Green
    "Aka, the Artful Dodger. Aka the Dodgy Farter."

    ReplyDelete