Welcome to the Dragon's Pen, the blog of an aspiring kiwi author ... chatting about reading, writing, querying and publishing

Monday, November 23, 2009

Half Done Draft

Whoop! Whoop!

The picometer hit 50% tonight.

WOW!

The SFD is half done. We are half way there. The glass is half full.

I've written 150 pages in under 2 months. Not bad.

Of course it is all very rough. Most of it hasn't even had an informal edit yet. Still that is nothing to sneeze at.

So, to celebrate I think I'll curl up with a coffee, some chocolate and a book.


Books I am reading for research and inspiration:

Eragon by Christopher Paolini (again!)

The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

Bulfinch's Mythology

Arthurian Legends by Marie Trevelyn

King Arthur and his Knights by Stuart Campbell

Celtic Myths and Legends by T.W. Rolleston

Ah, yes! That should keep me out of mischief for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment