Welcome to the Dragon's Pen, the blog of an aspiring kiwi author ... chatting about reading, writing, querying and publishing

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Different Hat

The draft might be finished, but my work certainly isn't done.

Muse hat off. Editor hat on.

My manuscript still needs a through edit so I'll be wearing my Editor Hat for the next wee while.

Then it'll be ready to be printed off for my editors and readers. (I can't wait to hold it in my hot little hands!!!)

I'm thrilled that a few of my readers are from my target audience, avid young adults who have a very good handle on what they like to read and why. I'm really looking forward to their feedback.

So if it is a little quiet around here you know why ... I'm busy editing. Do keep an eye on my progress boxes, even if I'm not posting I'll still be updating them.

Happy writing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finished first drafts and editing hats!! I LOVE editing!

    Fingers crossed that you get great feedback from your readers, too!

    ReplyDelete